Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #75 - August: Osage County


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #75 - August: Osage County

Hi Mom,

Apparently, I am a REAL human, a "mensch," which coming from someone I respect as much as Susan Kernish, I am truly honored and blessed.

I saw a very special show last night at Battle Creek's What A Do Theatre: August: Osage County.

It was incredible.

Above see comments to me following on the image below of the comments I sent on to the cast and crew.

Going to see the WMU game with Dad tonight, Mom, and I need to walk the dog but first the Cubs have to get the final out in their game against the Cardinals. Technically, "its" game but that does not sound very correct.

I suspect that I am not allowed to post my review, but I can post a link to the Battle Creek Enquirer's publication of my review.

CLICK ME =  REVIEW OF WHAT A DO THEATRE'S AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY


From me to WHAT A DO folks.

















Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 77 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.19 - time

No comments: