Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #81 - Dinner Tonight


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #81 - Dinner Tonight

Hi Mom,

There's a dinner tonight at the Meyers. Dad, Liesel, and I will gather, but you will not be there, which makes me sad. I thought to work on this sadness that I would post a picture of all of us at dinner. This picture is from either October or November of 1998. It was definitely cold enough to warrant winter wear. I am wearing a cubs pull over and I am watching today's Cubs broadcast as I type this, so this fact motivated me to select this photo. I believe that this photo was taken at Rykse's on Stadium, one of your favorite places.

Back from dinner.

We told stories about you and shared a good laugh.


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 83 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.25 - 21:35

No comments: