Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #76 - Football WMU v. Murray State


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #76 - Football WMU v. Murray State


Hi Mom,

Dad and I went to the WMU football game yesterday (Saturday 9/19/2015) in the suite hosted by Greenleaf Trust as we did last November when Lori sat with you while we enjoyed ourselves. We saw many of the same people there last night as we did ten months ago.

We had fun, and WMU won the game by a score of 52-20!


But even though we had fun, these outings are a reminder that they are only possible because Dad no longer has to take care of you. This game started at 7 p.m., and Dad would never have been able to go to it if you were still alive.

Knowing you Mom, I should have taken a picture of the food. I forgot. It was mostly Mexican fare and meatballs. And we left before they brought out the cookies.

It was 21-3 when we left with WMU ahead. WMU had a Hell of a second half.


I have been doing a lot of things with Dad. I know you are watching over us.

We love you and miss you.



Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 78 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.20 - 19:19

No comments: