Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #63 - our house - Traverse City pt. five


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #63 - our house - Traverse City pt. five

Hi Mom,

Still running behind. Have to get this posted, but first, I have to take the dog for a walk.

During our trip to Traverse City, Dad and I went to look at our old house on Long Lake. We showed up right at the time that the owner was cleaning the place, and so got to go in and look around.

It was amazing to see our old house where we lived from 1967-68 but then stayed many summers there after (most summers of my growing up years).

Here's some photos.

Damn, my paunch is too prominent

















the  entrance

my old room

closet in my room is just the same

stairs to my room are unchanged

cubby desk in my room is much the same

The porch is very different though
COMPARE above photo TO THIS:



Other cabins on the property

the Neighbors

the beach and the cove

the point

down the shore to the left

another shore view, left

Long Lake

up the shore, right
Above is the beach where my father filmed my sister and I running every year. We need to splice those film clips together to show us growing up.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 64 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.06 - 16:34
and finished 1601.01 - 9:32

No comments: