Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #77 - "see you in the morning"


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #77 - "see you in the morning"

Hi Mom,

I didn't have a good picture of you in bed, so I went with this one.

Dad always told you he would see you in the morning. You held through that last Friday night, when he said that to you, in your recliner, before he went to bed. The next morning, Saturday, July 4th, you were still here, and his statement was still true: "I will see you in the morning, Marjorie."

I may have written about this little fact in other places and in other ways, but I think it deserved the emphasis given by its own post.

Also, as you well know Mom, we spent the last several years telling you things you already knew, checking with you to make sure you remember, as you struggled in many ways with the ever developing brain damage left behind from the Meningitis.

I still think about you every night, Mom. I helped Dad put you to bed so many times in the last 15 years.

I wish we could still say "see you in the morning" and have it be true.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 79 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1509.21 - 19:50
and again 1509.22 - 19:52

No comments: