Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1397 - Owlbear Conservation Society


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1397 - Owlbear Conservation Society

The pin deal is over, but the shirts may still be available.

Here's proof of why I have an RSS feed on a page I load daily and WHY I SHOULD LOOK AT IT!!!

Did I just use gratuitous capitals for emphasis?

You know I did.

http://wilwheaton.net/2018/11/the-majestic-owlbear-briefly-returns-and-we-made-enamel-pins/


SHIRTS!
https://www.gearbubble.com/owlbear-conservation-society





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1812.18 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1263 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: