Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1139 - Ellory Adoption Day - Throwback Thursday 1812.20

Ellory Queen Tower - 1612.26 - three days after adoption day
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #1139 - Ellory Adoption Day - Throwback Thursday 1812.20 - sense of doubt #1399

Ellory 1612.24 - day after adoption
Hi Mom,

It's somewhat of what a lazy morning.

Three schools done, and one school to go. Final grades due today, which is Friday as I write this post, though this blog entry will be published for yesterday, Thursday, December 20th.

From now on when I write "today," I mean the date on this entry, which is Thursday, Thor's Day. Yeah.

I actually tried to take a nap today, but I was interrupted by a knock at the door delivering a Golden Fruit Tower (no note). I never take naps. Today was an anomaly. I am coming down off adrenaline high of all those classes and all that grading.

So, we adopted Ellory two years ago this coming Sunday the 23rd, so she is the throwback photo.

I cannot imagine being without Ellory now.

Liesel said, "I thought  it has been longer."

Oh yeah, by my best guess-stimate, this is Ellory's birthday tomorrow. She will be 26 months old, but she seems like an old soul because...

Ellory is the UNCARVED BLOCK. She exists in a Zen-like state. She is zen.

So, not much else to say.

Here's the usual gallimaufry. Oh but first, a song!!



Okay, two...




RANDOMNESS


My new friend Dawn wrote a book. Putting this here, so I don't forget!

http://theindigoagent.com/

The Indigo Agent

"The narrative is so compelling, I couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed reading it!"

-Wil Wheaton
Author of Just a Geek, Dancing Barefoot, and The Happiest Days of Our Lives



by Dawn Goodson

After a fateful trip to the set of The Wonder Years when I was only 9 years old, I fell head-over-heels for Hollywood. At age 26, I became a talent agent to hundreds of actors, including Reading Rainbow and Star Trek: The Next Generation's LeVar Burton. Featuring nearly 20 years of unbelievable but true adventures in the town made of tinsel, The Indigo Agent is a delightful must-read for anyone dreaming of a life in Hollywood.
For information on ordering a copy, email 



Dawn Goodson - Talent Agent from Dawn Goodson on Vimeo.

AND THEN THIS.......

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/21/arts/design/comic-books-holidays.html








social imMEDIAcy











PHOTOGRAPHY

Just found this restaurant on Alberta Street, LOVE IT! New favorite, and the decor. LOVE.


http://darsalamportland.com/


LOVE BLUE STAR DONUTS.







MYSTERIOUS GOLDEN FRUIT TOWER GIFT ARRIVES WITH NO CARD.


LOVE.
Jack Rabbit HAPPY HOUR, SUNDAY 1812.16 AFTER seeing Mary Queen of Scots with Liesel.









LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE my new office at LCC and my like minded office mate.















LOVE PAXTON GATE - MISSISSIPPI STREET PORTLAND



LOVE - celebrating finishing Concordia University final grades with a poke bowl and sushi.





LOVE - HOLODECK THE HALLS STAR TREK CHRISTMAS PARTY - 1812.15

clearly the costume winner

Dawn Goodson

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you, Mom.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 1265 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1812.20 - 10:10

NEW (written 1708.27) NOTE on time: I am now in the same time zone as Google! So, when I post at 10:10 a.m. PDT to coincide with the time of your death, Mom, I am now actually posting late, so it's really 1:10 p.m. EDT. But I will continue to use the time stamp of 10:10 a.m. to remember the time of your death, Mom. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom.

No comments: