Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, December 28, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1407 - A History of the Borg and other cool videos (SCIENCE!!)


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1407 - A History of the Borg and other cool videos (SCIENCE!!)

Though I am officially going into low power mode tomorrow, I am starting today.

I get on a plane for Michigan tomorrow, but today is filled with one last outing with a local friend down in Portland as well as, you know, packing and stuff.

So here's some videos.

I may actually watch (or rewatch) these in the plane tomorrow. I have only seen a few.

I may also watch some CASTLEVANIA on the plane. Because, you know, in-flight Wi-Fi.

Recently, I discovered that my Trek knowledge has waned. I have not watched most of the Trek content so much that I have a clear memory of it all.

For instance, my Borg knowledge was weak, especially as regarded Seven of Nine, and so this first video and a new YOU TUBE CHANNEL: TREKSPERTISE.

Enjoy, which is as much a note to self as a note to you, dear reader! :-)













+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1812.28 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1273 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: