Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, December 31, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1410 - Musical Monday - The Top Ten Favorites from 2018 plus a bonus video

MS MR - "Hurricane"
A Sense of Doubt blog post #1410 - Musical Monday - The Top Ten Favorites from 2018 plus a bonus video

This mix started as a top five, and then I expanded to a top ten because I just couldn't restrict myself to a top five.

I know. Some of these videos/songs did not come out in 2018, but most of them did.

But the important thing is that I listened to all of them in 2018 and added them to my "favorites" You Tube playlist in 2018.

MS MR's "Hurricane" came out in 2013, Silversun Pickups "Lazy Eye" came out in 2011, MIA's "Born Free" came out in 2010, and 4 Non Blones "What's Up" came out in 2011, but I listened to them all a lot in 2018. "What's Up" is a recent addition after seeing it featured in the AMAZING TV SHOW ON NETFLIX called Sense 8.

Still, most of the songs -- six of the four -- came out in 2018. Not bad.

It's a good collection of faves, though there are about 50+ more in the favorites playlist, but I am in low power mode with the blog, so this is all I am doing.

Happy New Year!

I hope you are with someone you love.





Track list for the mix: MY TOP TEN FAVORITES OF 2018

[1] 4 Non Blondes - "What's up?"
[2] Paul Weller - "Bowie"
[3] Kawehi (covers) - "Mad World & Radioactive"
[4] Moby - "A Waste of Suns (Orange Flight Remix)
[5] Arrested Development - "Kings"
[6] M.I.A. - "Born Free"
[7] MS MR - "Hurricane"
[8] Havasi featuring Lisa Gerrard - "The Storm"
[9] Thievery Corporation - "Voyage Libre"
[10] Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"

BONUS VIDEO
Captain Sisko and the DS9 Ensemble sing
"Wonderful Deep Space Nine"

THE VIDEO PLAYER FOR THE MIX:




VIDEOS ONE BY ONE
























AND A BONUS VIDEO



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1812.31 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1276 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: