Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, August 17, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1274 - Happy Birthday Liesel!


Me and Liesel June 2015


A Sense of Doubt blog post #1274 - Happy Birthday Liesel!

Because Facebook ate my post, and I cannot find it, I am trying to recreate it here, though I doubt I can get it as good as that first time.

Liesel, you are a badass, strong, capable, whipsmart, caring, generous, psychic, soulful, connected to the source, quick as lightning, exultant, inquisitive, and funny as Hell. I never imagined that I would be so lucky to be able to share life adventures and to care for puppies (and adult children) with someone like you. You're as much a def jam now at your current new age on your birthday today as you were when I re-met you ten years ago. I love spinning through the cosmos with you as we learn new things, explore our awesome new home, and learning new things every day. I am the luckiest man, I know. Happy birthday, my dear love. Ever yours - Hubsly

If Facebook ever uneats my post, I will share a screen shot.

Facebook finally regurgitated my post. Here it is. Compare with the above. Which is better?





Liesel 1309.14

Liesel day of Dec. 2009

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1808.17 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1140 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: