Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #215 - Super Bowl Sunday


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #215 - Super Bowl Sunday

Hi Mom,

I am pretending that I am not writing this from the future, when I already know the result of the game.

However, if I actually wrote this for the date and time stamp, I would have simply shared my plans to watch the Super Bowl later tonight after an afternoon session of D&D (Pathfinder actually but most people don't know what that is).

While I am away playing D&D, Liesel plans to have some women over to play Mah Jong.

I have so much work and homework that these choices are not really smart or wise, but they are the choices, and so I will proceed.

I had promised myself that if I did not finish or nearly finish my computer program (due Wednesday 1602.10) that I would cancel on the guys and not play. But I did finish, and I have a role to play, and so I must go. Plus, I hate canceling things that really do not need canceling. I deserve a little R&R every week. So here's my little R&R, though it's my plan to do some work during the Super Bowl.

I have picked the Carolina Panthers to cover the 4.5 point against the Broncos. I hope it works out this way, but I am happy either way as I would like to see Peyton Manning hoist another trophy.

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 217 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1602.07 - 10:10

No comments: