Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #222 - You're my Boo! - Happy Valentine's Day


Satchel Christmas 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #222 - You're my Boo! - Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Mom, Yes, I know. This is an ad for e-Harmony. But Liesel and I use the word "Boo" for our puppy Satchel, and so when I spotted it, I had to share it here on my blog.

Today is a story in pictures dedicated to all those whom I love. Some of the pictures are repeats.

Every fourth day I drink coffee out of the mug pictured below. I love my wife. Not that I need reminding. She originally bought me a mug like this, but it was cheap and the lettering flaked off. So I had this one made special to replace it.

photo taken 1602.15

Big Guy and Liesel at Creager Christmas party 2015
Liesel and Satchel snuggling - 1511.02



Reunited - it feels so good
Liesel returns from her trip after
first time apart - 1005.30
Liesel and Mazzin - 1505.01
Christmas 2009
me, Jeff Waldeck, and Steve Curl 2013

Mike and Sue Creager Nov. 2015

Piper and Adam Kemp Nov. 2015

Me and Rose - July 2011
Piper, Ivan, Mike, and Mazzin Christmas 2014

Christmas 2012

October 07 1970

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 224 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1602.14 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this
only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

No comments: