Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #220 - Room 222, Two Cartoons, The Oatmeal



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #220 - Two cartoons - The Oatmeal and Room 222

Hi Mom, Almost caught up!!

I would always try to make you laugh when I visited. So today is just about making you laugh.

I considered copying these whole sale but decided instead to copy the top of each cartoon and then reference the link. Surely, I find the computer funnier than you will, Mom.

Two cartoons from the Oatmeal, a BRILLIANT  cartoon site by Matthew Inman. I am not stealing. I am sharing with credit and links. I am going to have to buy merchandise from Matthew to ease my conscience though. Seriously, checkout THE OATMEAL. Genius: All artwork and content on this site is Copyright © 2015 Matthew Inman. Please don't steal.

LINK - THE OATMEAL - COMPUTERS

LINK - THE OATMEAL - AUTOCORRECT



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




And today is Day #222 since you died, Mom.

Reminds me of this.

Room 222

Room 222 Theme song and opening video with Karen Valentine

I don't remember much about the show, except having a crush on Karen Valentine. But I do remember the theme music and a good feeling as I enjoyed the program.

Everytime I hear the numbers 222, I think of this program.


Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 222 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1602.12 - 10:10

No comments: