Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Sense of Doubt blog post #1243 - Happy Sixth Birthday Satchel


via Liesel - 1804.17
A Sense of Doubt blog post #1243 - Happy Sixth Birthday Satchel

It's Satchel Paige Tower's sixth birthday.

Happy birthday to my Booness.

I celebrate her Booness' special day with links to some of my best Satchel content plus a reprinting of the entire Happy Birthday post from last year.

I am trying to get us out for a special birthday walk later. We did the regular walk this morning.

There are some of my favorite Satchel pictures included in this post along with the links to some of my best Satchel posts.

Happy birthday to my first and ever special puppy Satchel Paige.

I love you, Booness.

(Obviously, I also love Ellory as seen in some of these photos.)

BEST DOGS EVER - TRIP WEST DAY SIX


sleeping in the car - 1708.21

SATCHEL AND CAMP SNOOPY





PUPPIES!! A special puppy photo album


Satchel and Ellory napping together 1612.26

SUPER DOG!!





SATCHEL DISLIKES THE STEREO

Satchel upset by music new stereo VictoriaLand 1508.03



Satchel Paige Tower - day two of adoption - age approx 6 weeks - 1208.25
Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #741 - Happy Birthday Satchel, a five-year old Beagle

Hi Mom,

I interrupt my usual routine, the usual MUSICAL MONDAY, for this special blog post announcement.

Happy Birthday to my oh so special puppy dog, her Booness, duh Boo Boo, Smartest dog on the planet earth and beyond (no, really, don't argue), Satchel Paige Tower, who turns five years old today July 17th, 2017.

To celebrate, I dropped Ellory at Camp Fido daycare, and I took Satchel to the Asylum Lake Nature Preserve for a walk, just for her, with her Dad (that's me), solo, no Ellory.

This seems to be a thing. She enjoys her Ellory free time, but she also seems to miss Ellory. Right now, she's camped out in Ellory's crate.

She does that a lot, especially when Ellory's not here.



Here's my posts about our walk.



Here's Satchel tired from the walk.






She's exhausted, but she's happy.


There's video!!




This is a quickie entry because I have a lot of work to do.

I do have a Satchel CATEGORY - here at this link. Click and view all the Satchel posts (or posts that feature Satchel) in reverse order. I am up to 741 total posts for the blog, including this one, and I only have 18 posts featuring Satchel (unless I missed some), so that's not enough.

Liesel considers Satchel her soulmate, which I think is very true. They have an uncanny bond.

I also feel that soul-deep connection with Satchel, and we share a bond, too, but it's different.

I devoted myself to enjoying Ellory as a puppy more because I regret not spending as much time and energy (and photos and videos) on Satchel as a puppy. Her puppy time seemed to go so fast... AND now she's five years old.

She needs to out live both of us.

I am not going to go nuts, but here's just a few photos of my great love Satchel the boo.

I know you love this stuff, Mom, but for other readers, thank you for tuning in.

PHOTO GALLERY

Satchel 1304.25

Satchel 1208.25

Satchel 1211.07 post first day Camp Fido via Liesel

Satchel by Liesel 1305.17a

Satchel and Vespers cuddlin together 1407.11

Satchel by Liesel 1612.11

Satchel by Liesel 1612.17

Satchel via Piper 1211.23



Satchel doing special time - 1506.08

Satchel with Kong 1702.08

PICKING Liesel up from work - Satchel on car dash 1209.24

Satchel and Ellory via Liesel 1701.15

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reflect and connect.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

I miss you so very much, Mom.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 743 days ago

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1707.17 - 10:10

NOTE on time: When I post late, I had been posting at 7:10 a.m. because Google is on Pacific Time, and so this is really 10:10 EDT. However, it still shows up on the blog in Pacific time. So, I am going to start posting at 10:10 a.m. Pacific time, intending this to be 10:10 Eastern time. I know this only matters to me, and to you, Mom. But I am not going back and changing all the 7:10 a.m. times. But I will run this note for a while. Mom, you know that I am posting at 10:10 a.m. often because this is the time of your death.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1807.17 - 10:10

- Days ago = 1109 days ago

- New note - On 1807.06, I ceased daily transmission of my Hey Mom feature after three years of daily conversations. I plan to continue Hey Mom posts at least twice per week but will continue to post the days since ("Days Ago") count on my blog each day. The blog entry numbering in the title has changed to reflect total Sense of Doubt posts since I began the blog on 0705.04, which include Hey Mom posts, Daily Bowie posts, and Sense of Doubt posts. Hey Mom posts will still be numbered sequentially. New Hey Mom posts will use the same format as all the other Hey Mom posts; all other posts will feature this format seen here.

No comments: