Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #120 - I voted



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #120 - I voted

Hi Mom,

Quick phone call to you today, Mom. I am buried with a difficult java program that is due Thursday and that I did not start until yesterday. I am also behind my pace in Pre-Calculus.

But I made time to vote, and all the votes I made culminated in the results I wanted: commissioners elected, mayor elected, tax money appropriated for low income housing development. Suck it to people who can't spend an extra $10 a year to help homeless people. Next time I see a sign that professes "no higher taxes," I am taking it and setting it on fire in the person's driveway.

Oh wait... that goes against the peaceful post I made yesterday.

Never mind.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 122 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.03 - 10:10
and again 1511.06 - 8:29

No comments: