Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #121 - Four Months Ago Today


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #121 - Four Months Ago Today

Hi Mom, You died four months ago today at the time I am posting this blog (the time stamp since I am sending this one back in time).

I miss you.

That is all, for today.

I know the picture is a repeat but it's one of my favorites as I previously noted here:

HEY MOM #30

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.
Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 123 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.04 - 10:10

No comments: