Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #126 - King Tut


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #126 - King Tut


Hi Mom, I know it seems silly to post unfinished blogs like this just to get a date and time stamp that I can get by publishing backwards in time, but so it is and there we go.

I like to at least approximate the actual date and time.

Dad needs to work on his smiling for photos.

Dad and I went to the King Tut exhibit before we went to the Hocus Pocus party.

I thought I took more pictures at the exhibit, but I guess I didn't.


Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 128 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.09 - 10:10
and finished 1601.01 - 8:57

No comments: