Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #146 - - St. Andrews-1


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #146 - St. Andrews-1

Hi Mom,

Quickie post today as I am hammered with work and quite a bit under the weather, causing me to write this from the future, Thursday to be exact.

This is a picture of the gate at St. John's College, part of University of St. Andrews in Scotland, which preserves the contribution of St. Mary's College to Scottish theology and church life.

"In Principio Erat Verbum" originates in the gospel of St John, 1.1, and its English translation is "In the beginning was the word."

I am feeling a bit grandiose today.

This is one of my favorite pictures taken during our Scotland trip earlier this year.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 148 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.30 - 10:10
and again 1512.03 - 8:08

No comments: