Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #134 - Because wine - a picture and a video

via Soif, where my friend John Locke works

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #134 - Because wine - a picture and a video

Hi Mom, I am buried in work, trapped beneath tons of rock with very little food and only a little more air. I know that's a melodramatic image and maybe in poor taste given the mining accident it references, but it's how I feel.

I always said that some days these entries would be short.

Enjoy this cute photo and this great video set to one of my favorite songs. It captures the sound of an exorcism.

I will be back tomorrow with more content when I feel less buried.


Brian Eno and David Byrne's "Jezebel Spirit" from the album MY LIFE IN BUSH OF GHOSTS




I miss you, a lot, today, Mom.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 136 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.17 - 12:39

No comments: