Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #127 - exercise


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #127 - exercise

Hi Mom,

I think of you when I do my exercises. I am starting another round of physical therapy tomorrow.

You were so good about doing your exercises. You diligently performed them daily in your bedroom after you recovered from "breaking your back." I follow suit. In fact, for the first two years of my marriage, I did my exercises in that same bedroom.

Just another of those things that makes me think of you, Mom. Actually, you were much better about doing your exercises than I am, which is probably why I am back tomorrow for a second round of physical therapy.

My legs hurt, and I am spending too much time in my office chair because I have so much work to do.

So, this is a short one, especially since, as I write this, the last three entries are unfinished.

I did my exercises today, though, despite being busy. This is my roller for my IT bands.

Yes, that's a pillow for my elbow.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 129 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.10 - 20:35

No comments: