Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #132 - Klassic Arcade


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #132 - Klassic Arcade

Hi Mom,

I had the gamer itch, so I went the "Klassic Arcade" in Gobles Saturday with my friend Colin, aka Sphinx.  He had never been.

We scratched our gamer itches with Asteroids, Joust, Robotron, Stargate, Galaxian, Galaga, Berserk, Star Wars, Cenipede, Pacman, and a few others.

I even played a little Hulk pinball, which I do not normally do, but I may do more often as it was quite fun.

I am not sure why we skipped the old school Space Invaders machine.

Anyway, catching up on blog entries. I took the day off -- for the most part -- yesterday.

And after all, I said back when I started this project, that many of the entries would be short.

Hey, Mom, $5 to play all day is much cheaper than when these machines all cost a quarter.

I still remember how you used to treat me and Lori to an afternoon at the Arcade for special occasions, like birthdays.

I love you, Mom.

And, for those interested, (as Mom, you can see it; you see everything), I previously wrote about this arcade on my T-shirt blog at this link here:

T-shirt #131 - Starfleet Academy

Klassic Arcade: it's a glorious place.



Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 134 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.15 - 10:10

No comments: