Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #136 - Shine my life like a light


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #136 - Shine my life like a light

Hi Mom,  Thought of you...




THE INDIGO GIRLS "LET IT BE ME"



That's all.

Oh the drama.

I could print the lyrics I guess, but then would you watch the video?

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 138 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.19 - 20:10

No comments: