Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #123 - new license - the gmr


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #123 - new license - the gmr

Hi Mom,

I need a quick entry because I have to send this back in time as I am writing this on Saturday morning, but it's for Friday.

Some may remember Hey Mom #16, I know you do Mom. I asked and I received my sign: I should not hold on to your license plate as my license plate out of sentimentality, and I certainly should not monogram my care as you did. I should do my own thing. As you can see, I did. Message received. Thank you.

Early feedback from people who don't know me think it may mean "the gamer" abbreviated to fit on the license. I am okay with that misinterpretation. It stands for Galactic Monkey Wrench. And yes, I know that should be GMW, but that sounds like a car. My good friend the LOC dubbed me the gmr many years ago without thinking carefully about the actual acronym. It stuck. It's me. I am the one who throws the monkey wrench into the galaxy. Yup.

So, I have a new license plate. But what did not occur to me previously is that I still HAVE Mom's license. It's just not on my car, but I could frame it and hang it on my wall.

More later, Mom. Went to Gloria Steinem tonight and going to a magic show with Dad tomorrow. I want to write about these things, so that's up next. Plus, I have on more song to do for the seven songs in seven days.
 Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 125 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.06: 10:10


No comments: