Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #140 - Test studying



Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #140 - Test studying

Hi Mom, Sorry this is so short.

I am studying for a Pre-Calculus text tomorrow.

I promise more and better content soon.

I never said these would all be hefty. :-)

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 142 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.23 - 10:10

No comments: