Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #141 - PreCalculus Test Today


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #141 - PreCalculus Test Today

Hi Mom,

Very short today as I have a big test in PreCalculus over Trigonometry.

I would not say I am "frantically" studying, but I am studying many hours and applying myself in as disciplined a way as I can to this work.

And I keep repeating: "I like math; I like math; I like math."

And I do. Really.

I need to be able to derive all these values from memory...

Unit Circle Labeled With Special Angles And Values | ClipArt ETC



Finding Values of Trigonometric Functions with the Unit Circle - YouTube

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 143 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.24 - 10:10

No comments: