Hey, Mom! The Explanation.

Here's the permanent dedicated link to my first Hey, Mom! post and the explanation of the feature it contains.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #125 - Hocus Pocus Dinner Party


Hey, Mom! Talking to My Mother #125 - Hocus Pocus Dinner Party


Hi Mom,

Dad and I attended a magic show in Grand Rapids last night called the Hocus Pocus dinner, hosted by the Grand Rapids Ring of the International Brotherhood of Magicians.

I won many door prizes and gave them all to this young girl pictured above: Willow Bigham.

Dad and I met her and her father at the Abbott's Magic Get Together in Colon in August, and then they set at our table for this event.

Willow performed some magic at our table and walking about performing throughout the room.

We were very impressed with Willow who is an exceptionally bright and talented young girl.

Dad is also kind enough to attend these magical events with me.

The food was not that great, so you may not have enjoyed it, Mom, but you would have loved Willow.

Have someone give you a kiss, and tell you that I love you.

Talk to you tomorrow, Mom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Days ago = 127 days ago


- Bloggery committed by chris tower - 1511.08 - 10:10
and finished 1601.01 - 8:08

No comments: